If you're experiencing an emergency with your plumbing at home, you need to quickly find a qualified professional plumber who can fix the problem. There are several methods to find a plumber:
- Contact your family or acquaintances for a recommendation.
- Ask a local real estate agent about the name of a plumber she has employed.
- If you've used a different contractor in your home, ask the contractor for a reference.
- Contact your local plumbing supply store to get the name of a trustworthy plumbing service.
- Go online and check the reviews of plumbers within your vicinity. If you seek out plumbers in your town on one of the well-known search engines, such as Google or Yahoo, you will find that search engine's "Local Listing" of plumbers geographically near you, hyperlinks to their websites, and customer reviews of their services.