If you're experiencing an issue with plumbing in your home, it is essential to quickly locate a licensed professional plumber who can fix the issue. There are many ways to locate a plumber:
- Contact your family or acquaintances for a recommendation.
- Ask a real estate agent for a good plumber she has used.
- If you've used a different contractor at your home, you can ask the contractor to provide a recommendation.
- Check with the local plumbing supply shop for the name of a trustworthy plumbing service.
- Check online for reviews of plumbers within your vicinity. If you look for plumbers in your area through one of the top search engines, such as Google or Yahoo, you will find Google's "Local Listing" of plumbers who are located near to you, as well as links to their website, and customer reviews of their work.