Baby Boomers should be thinking about online marketing for several reasons. Think about the following: Retirement nest eggs aren't the same as they once were. Elder market for health care is about to reach a peak the Baby Boomers are an incredible growth market Boomers are open to new technologies and products online marketing is an opportunity to mine gold. The retirement nest eggs haven't been as good as they were. Let's just get rid of the ugly way. Boomers have spent their entire lives creating their nest eggs by saving money and stock portfolios pension accounts, 401Ks, 401Ks, and home equity. However, on the brink to retire for the first cohort of boomers eligible to retire, the nation was hit with its worst slump since 1929. We won't get into the specifics of the recession but some highlights are of interest. The unemployment rate has ranged between 8 and 10% nationwide. Homeowners are finding themselves with mortgages that exceed the value of their homes. Foreclosures Online marketing bureau and bankruptcies are at record highs. It goes on and on. In a flash, those golden nest eggs turned into goose eggs and a host of others. Elder care markets are about to go through the sky. With 77 million people born between 1946 to 1964 (U.S. Census Bureau) this is referred to as the baby boomer age the field of elder care is set to begin to grow. In actual fact, U.S. Census Bureau statistics show that 50+-year-olds will be the only growing demographic (measured in terms of age) through 2015. There will be a tremendous market for services and products similar to what the country hasn't seen before. Baby Boomers represent a huge increase segment. The number of U.S. adult population over 50 will increase over the next ten years. As per the American Association of Retired Persons, those aged 50 and older will represent around 45% of the U.S. population by 2015. These people will always make use of their purchasing power, which has grown over the past 40 years, since it is what they are accustomed to doing. It's not surprising that they are already in control of 67% of the nation's wealth Internet marketing bureau according to U.S. Census and Federal Reserve. According to the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey that 65% of the overall net worth of each of the U.S. households is owned by those aged 50 and over. Here's a staggering statistic that demonstrates just how huge the market is: those who are between 50 and 64 had a median worth of $777,517 in 2009 - nearly 13 times higher than the $61,173 that was reported for the less than 35s (NetworthIQ). Boomers are open to new products and technologies. When it comes to accepting new technologies and products, Boomers have always been on the leading edge. In actuality, new technology and products could be the defining factor for the Baby Boomer generation. Over the course of their adult life, Boomers have invented inventions, developed, and spearheaded the development of most of the products and technology that we use today. Examples include; electronic blankets and electric brushes the microwave, razors with electric motors safe airplanes and automobiles and personal computers, mobile phones, PDAs, e-mail, and voicemail as well as the internet itself and a myriad of other items. They use electronics both at work and at their homes. Perhaps their entire lives have been about changes. Marketing on the internet can be an opportunity to mine gold. Most retirees will have multiple sources of income during their retirement years. If Boomers are thinking of post-retirement employment as another option for income the internet marketing is an excellent and viable choice. People love shopping on the internet due to its ease of use and quick or near-instant access to goods. With Online marketing bedrijf more than 2 billion people using the internet, online marketing provides a quick global reach. Boomers are an immense market for aspiring entrepreneurs online. Here are some benefits of internet or online marketing:
- Advertisingof immediate quality economical, as well as long-term exposure compared to other forms of advertising.
- Return on investment- daily information on how much traffic you're attracting, what your sales conversions are, and what products are selling most effectively.
- The least amount of stress, and no staff is required, though some prefer outsourcing a portion of the work. Most entrepreneurs working online work out of their homes.
- It is not necessary to purchase or maintain a huge inventory. A lot of products are electronic or stored and shipped by third parties.
- A low-risk investment that has high potential returns.
- High traffic median- as at the time of writing, there are over 49 million search results on Google solely for the search term "online marketing." This shows that there is plenty of curiosity.
- Ease of entry into the market through the creation of an online presence. You could be online within a matter of a couple of hours , with thousands of items for sale.
- Resources for training and development are easily accessible. You have to research this area as there are many sources and a variety of price levels. Look for one that offers an extensive library of training resources with minimal ongoing expenses.
- Incredible income potential- working with the most qualified persons (successful web-based marketers) and imitating their strategies can yield a lucrative income.